Tuesday, November 5, 2013

~World Cup~

World Cup is a facinating coffee shop, at least the one here in Topeka Kansas is. Facinating how? I guess that can be taken a couple of ways, but in this case facinating means odd. In all honesty I have only been to this coffee shop once before going again this weekend. It's probably not fair of me to judge the place because I have only been there a couple times, but I feel like I should tell my opinion anyway then you can go and decide for yourself if you like it, that is if you have not ever been there. 

To simply put it I think the place is crowded, is not decorated well, and the coffee is ok. However, the bartistas are friendly and helpful. They do have a good variety of food and drinks to choose from that other people may enjoy. I can't give my opinion on their food becasue I have not tried any. I have had a couple of coffee drinks and was not impressed by the taste of either. I recently tried the Dark Chocolate Mocha. I expected it to be more rich and have more of of chocolate taste. It did not which disappointed me. As far as the design of the building, the outside is decieving. 

The place looks bigger on the outside then it is.When I walked in I felt cramped and that was with nobody in line. I can only imagine how it is when people are lined up. There is not much room to walk at all. It made me want to hurry up, get my coffee and leave. I like coffee shops that fell the opposite of that. 

I think that is the main reason I don't like the place. It's the atmosphere. It's really unfortunate too becasue the atmosphere makes it hard for college students like me to want to study there and it is so close to campus. I would personally rather drive 15 minutes away to another coffee shop then hang out there, but just because I don't like it does not mean others won't. In fact I know some people who do enjoy going and hanging out there. 






No comments:

Post a Comment